ANZSOG’s Towards Strategic Leadership: In a Time of Prolonged Crisis (TSL – ITPC) is a unique program tailored to prepare participates to address the exceptional challenges facing public servants today.
Held over 8 weeks, TSL – ITPC will help public sector leaders develop the qualities needed to thrive in volatile and uncertain times: a strategic outlook, political astuteness, personal resilience and the capacity to reflect, collaborate, lead and learn continuously.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Maintaining the spirit and tradition of the popular Towards Strategic Leadership program, TSL – ITPC will continue to have a keen focus on personal reflection but focused explicitly on the context of our current prolonged crisis environment.
Participants will leave the program with a defined sense of purpose, a stronger sense of self and the ability to recognise and manage urgent and important tasks within their organisation and the public sector more broadly.
Across eight modules, participants explore:
- the triangle of self, role and system within which strategic leadership takes place
- assumptions about themselves, their organisation and the wider public sector
- the distinctive governance challenges associated with different types of crises
- the factors driving the adaptive capacity of public institutions
- the opportunities for driving change, fostering learning and accelerating innovation that open up during critical junctures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
TSL – ITPC is the ideal program for senior public sector professionals, such as Directors and Branch Managers, and more generally those who are in the process of moving from tactical to strategic leadership roles.
WHO WILL LEAD THE PROGRAM?
Paul ‘t Hart brings 35 years of research, consulting and training on crisis leadership throughout the world to the program. Robbie Macpherson has been training and coaching corporate, community sector and public sector executives in Australia and New Zealand for over two decades.
They have co-facilitated TSL for over 10 years.
Ticket Cost: $15,000 exGST