This half day workshop will cover a range of important topics to help you in the challenging context of the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- An introduction to key concepts relating to resilience, stress management and emotional regulation;
- Techniques for effective emotional self-awareness, including managing common triggers and hot button issues;
- Methods for dealing with stressful situations, including when working remotely and an understanding of human physiology;
- Practical guidance on achieving work-life balance and improving well-being to assist work productivity;
- Techniques for identifying and using signature strengths to build resilience to help deal with difficult circumstances;
- Proven methods for creating recharge time and working at peak efficiency;
- Practical and interactive activities relevant to peak performance and well-being in modern workplaces.
This workshop will be delivered virtually using Zoom.
Ticket Cost: from $110
0403 687 685
Delivered online via Zoom