The WHS Prosecution & Enforcement conference will address regulatory enforcement actions for serious WHS breaches, in particular enforceable undertakings, prosecutions and the development of industrial manslaughter law across our states. Enforcement of serious WHS breaches is a contentious issue, and debate surrounds the direction Australia is moving towards and the impact of prosecution and enforcement practices on actual safety outcomes.
Regulators, industry, unions, business groups and legal experts will come together to evaluate the implications and outcomes of enforcement actions to both business and safety outcomes.
Keys learnings include
- Review the direction of safety regulation & enforcement in Australia
- Explore how to improve regulatory outcomes for serious WHS breaches
- Examine industrial manslaughter law development & its impact on business and safety outcomes
- Understand the benefits and challenges of using enforceable undertakings
- Examine how to embed individual accountability and safety due diligence practices
Who will attend?
- Industry WHS Managers
- Union Representatives
- Industry & Business Groups
- Law Firms
- Public Prosecutors
Click here for pricing & offers.
Ticket Cost: From $ 2,899. Early bird discounts available.
02 9239 5701