In a period where staffing levels continue to depreciate since 2011-12, and an ever-growing demand from the public for reliable service experience, forecasting to create a smarter and more productive workforce should be at the forefront of an organisation’s business strategy.
With this in mind, the 8th Annual Workforce Planning for Public Sector 2018 will focus on the growing need to embed workforce planning across a whole-of-business strategy to meet future workforce needs and respond to the changing automated and digital operating environment.
This year’s agenda will deliver new case studies, including:
- International keynote from Seyfarth Shaw on the impact of robotics and intelligent automation on influencing and redesigning the future workforce
- How the NSW Department of Industry designed an industry dashboard to provide a holistic view on HR metrics and analytics
- Understanding the processes for engaging executives in implementing workforce planning to accelerate business strategies at the Australian Criminal Intelligence Agency
- Investigating the link between community confidence and workforce strategy at City of Canterbury Bankstown
- AUSTRAC’s plan to explore resource strategies and property footprint to assess flexible workforce practices and maximise team productivity
Click here to view conference program.
Held on the 27 – 28 November in Canberra, the conference will be joined by many experts including:
- Adina Leu, Assistant Director, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Australian Financial Security Authority
- Catherine Davies, Director, Talent and Workforce Management, NSW Department of Justice
- Melinda Bopping, Director, HR Strategy, Department of Social Services
- Rebecca Quinn, Director, People and Culture, Parks Victoria
- Jenny Stephensen, Manager, Workforce Futures and Inclusion, Queensland Public Service Commission
Click here to view the full speaker line up.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with directors and heads of workforce planning, human resources, people and culture, and workforce optimisation who will provide strategies on preparing for the future workforce through scenario planning, workforce analytics and capability building.
Click here to register for your place.
Ticket Cost: From $3799 + GST. Early bird discounts available
02 9229 1000