The Thomson Reuters Workplace Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination Conference series is taking place in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane over 27 August – 3 September 2019.
Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination is widespread with major risk of legal fallout. Safe Work Australia statistics state that the average accepted bullying or harassment claim is over $22,600 – and that doesn’t include internal costs and the effect that it has on workplace culture. A 2010 Productivity Commission report estimated that bullying cost the Australian economy over $36 billion annually.
The Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Conference aims to help you meet your legal obligations and foster workplace cultures that prevent unlawful and unfair treatment of employees.
The conference will provide both legal advisor and HR practitioner with pragmatic, practical guidance on range of current and contentious issues such as:
- What is the law in relation to workplace bullying and harassment and FWC jurisdiction?
- Disability and discrimination law and the obligation to make reasonable adjustments
- Addressing sexual harassment and managing the legal fallout
- How to manage a complaint and the process for responding quickly and fairly
- How to do misconduct-based workplace investigations
- How to manage performance when there are allegations of bullying and to minimise the risk of adverse actions
- Streamlining the sexual harassment and bullying claims management process
- Clamping down on bullying and harassment by understanding employer obligations
- Mental Health and worker compensation
- Case studies on effectively confront bullying and discrimination in the workplace
This is a must attend event If you wish to deal with the grey areas and challenges in workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination.
Event early bird discount: Book before 16 July 2019 to receive our earlybird price of $595 + GST.
Ticket Cost: From $595 + GST
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra