Get to the point. Learn how to use plain English to lift reader satisfaction and strengthen client and stakeholder relationships with Plain English Essentials, a one-day public workshop. It gives you the core tools and techniques for improving workplace writing, be it reports, business cases, correspondence or fact sheets.
Get the nuts and bolts of plain English. Learn to:
- Focus your text with a clear core message;
- Understand different structure models and which will work best;
- Use document design to engage readers;
- Match your tone to your readers’ needs; and
- Choose short, simple words and sentences to boost readability.
Over 90% of participants rate this public workshop as excellent …
“It was among the best + most useful training I’ve done.”
“It was very dynamic and the whole content was relevant and applicable.”
Ticket Cost: 0
(02) 9290 1288
Plain English Foundation