Website The Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority
The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) oversees the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and works with the state and territory regulatory authorities to implement and administer the NQF.
We want children in Australia to have the best start in life.
We provide national leadership on the implementation of the NQF and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments to:
• implement changes that benefit children birth to 13 years-of-age and their families
• monitor and promote the consistent application of the Education and Care Services National Law across all states and territories
• support the early childhood education and care sector to improve quality outcomes for children
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
The temporary employment register enables ACECQA to access appropriately skilled and experienced individuals at short notice.
There are four key groups at ACECQA with a number of functions as follows:
• Strategy, Communications and Consistency Group
• Educational Leadership Group
• Business Services Group
• Board and Governance Team
Listed below are the types of skills, experience and knowledge these Groups/Teams are commonly looking for:
• Early Childhood Education and Care Specialists
• Policy/Legal Specialists
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT) experience, or Developers
• Experience with qualifications equivalence assessment
• Communications, Marketing and Customer Relations
• Training, Evaluation and eLearning
• Finance, HR, Administration, Facilities and Executive support.
To apply please send your current resume, a cover letter no longer than two pages outlining the area of work you have expertise and/or qualifications in and a completed copy of the ACECQA Expression of Interest form to Human Resources at ACECQA via email [email protected], please quote reference ACECQA – TER – 2018.
The Expression of Interest form can be found on our website at http://www.acecqa.gov.au/welcome/work-with-us
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
If you have previously applied to the ACECQA Temporary Register prior to 1 November 2017, please re-apply.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
To apply for this job email your details to SeniorOfficerHR0282404293recruitment@acecqa.gov.au